- Provide strong, visible, proactive leadership in safety, programme and quality.
- Identify project critical success factors, translates and communicates to the team as project milestones in relation to design delivery matters.
- Identify Value Engineering and efficiency opportunities relating to design.
- Technical experience, skills and attributes needed of a Design Coordinator.
- Has an understanding or is able to use AutoCAD.
- Proven experience as a design coordinator on similar size projects working for a Facades contractor.
- Experience in Rainscreen Cladding systems, SFS, Curtain walling and Windows.
- Have experience in dealing with suppliers/fabricators and be able to assist the buyer team with the procurement of materials.
- Liaising with the design team to ensure compliace with all statutory regulations and requirements (NHBC, DDA, SBD. Bulding Regs)
OCL Facades is a market leader within the Facades and Drywall sectors. We offer our clients a full envelope and drywall solution, from design through to completion, we operate across the residential, commercial, education, healthcare, leisure and retail sectors.
Use the form below to apply online: